Grow Pro Capilar is a clinical treatment in which active substances are applied directly to the scalp, which controls or stops hair loss and also stimulates the nutrition and growth of new hairs. In regions where there are flaws or excessive hair loss, the hair intradermotherapy, which is also known as mesotherapy, applies vitamins and specific medicines for hair growth, which act directly on the roots of hair follicles.
The direct application of the active substances on the scalp also stimulates the production of collagen, highly beneficial for the treatment. This injection of active substances intradermally is extremely effective in blocking the hormone, as it acts directly on the site. In addition to treating hair loss, the hair intradermotherapy helps to increase the thickness and volume of the threads, leaving them healthier and less brittle, being indicated for men and women who seek the revitalization of the threads. But its main function is to control the accentuated or acute hair loss, which can be caused by stress, hormonal changes, chemical treatments or lack of nutrients in the diet.
Advantages of Grow Pro Capillary Treatment
- Controls genetic alopecia;
- Increase in hair volume and shine
- Controls accentuated hair loss
- Hydrates and nourishes the hair and scalp
- Stimulates and strengthens the hair follicles through the nutritional contribution and improvement of the oxygen supply.
- Treatment Protocol
Five to eight sessions are necessary, according to previous evaluation, which will be carried out as follows:
- First month: 1 weekly;
- Second and third month: 1 session every fortnight.
- From the fourth month: every fortnight or monthly.