The Ultrasonic Peel is a skin cleansing procedure using a specific device. This device works by creating ultrasonic waves and high frequency vibrations that promote the removal of dead skin cells and rejuvenate the outermost layer of the skin. It works by removing impurities from the surface of the skin, unclogging pores and exfoliating the skin, which facilitates the removal of dead skin cells.
How does it work?
The emitted ultrasonic waves start a cavitation process that promotes the breaking of molecular bonds in the horny layer of the skin. This breaking reaches only the oldest epidermal cells, resulting in the opening of the pores, the elimination of the sebum and the regeneration of the tissues, activating in a more efficient way the cellular metabolism. Besides, the absorption of the ultrasonic waves by the deeper tissues of the skin generates an increase of temperature in the region, which improves the blood circulation, increasing dramatically the amount of oxygen and nutrients in the region. This increased blood flow also helps to remove impurities, bacteria and other unwanted toxins, besides preventing the appearance of acne and spots on the skin.
For whom it is indicated:
- All skin types, but especially for oily and acne-prone skin;
- Stains and scars caused by acne
- Oily shine on the skin
- Enlarged pores
- Dull skin tone;
- Age-related skin changes.
The technique can be applied to sensitive, dry, normal, oily or combination skin and promises to cleanse deeply without aggression, significantly reduce the problem of acne and clogged pores. Besides, it promotes cell renewal and stimulates the production of collagen, giving more elasticity to the skin and attenuating expression lines.
The main benefits of ultrasonic peeling include
- Effective removal of impurities and deep pore cleansing without aggression to the skin;
- Regulation of the epidermis’ protective functions
- Rejuvenation of the outer layer of the skin, making the skin younger, smoother and softer;
- Removal of dead or damaged skin cells;
- Reducing the size of the sebaceous glands;
- Massaging the skin which helps improve blood circulation;
- Unclogging of pores;
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells;
- Exfoliation and removal of toxins and secretions from the sebaceous glands;
- Better texture;
- Reduction of blackheads
- Stimulation of the skin’s natural moisture;
- Greater firmness and elasticity;
- Reduction of scars;
- Decreased swelling;
- Improved cell nutrition;
- Reduction of skin blemishes;
- Stimulation of the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
The ultrasonic peeling can be done up to twice a month for oily skin and once every three months for dry skin.